Jen Anders, Board of Medicine Licensed Acupuncturist
- 214 Market Street
- Brighton MA 02135
- Acupuncturist who specializes in women’s health with a focus on women in the perinatal year. Treats a variety of issues such as nausea, musculoskeletal pain, induction, and turning a breech baby.
Kelly Bancroft, Doula, Massage Therapist
Rachel Blessington, BA, LMT
- Oxford MA
- Massage therapy for pre- and post-partum mothers. Birth and post-partum doula services
Elia R. Cole, MPH(cd), Student Midwife
Pauline Delton, Apprentice Midwife
Alicia de Oliveira
Lois Freedman, M. Ed, CCE
- Sharon and Jamaica Plain MA
- Individualized counseling for anxiety, loss, grief, traumatic birth experience, cesarean, mother loss, miscarriage, infertility, death of a loved one, sexual abuse.
- VBAC counseling/ preparation
- Circle of Women groups/ workshops. For all women, a time to reflect, rejoice and renew
Krystina Friedlander, Doula, HypnoBirthing Instructor
Molly Geiger, Photographer
Shelley Harvey, Birth and Postpartum Doula
Jessica Lang Kosa, IBCLC Lactation Consultant
- 244 Woodland Rd
- Auburndale MA 02466
- 617-821-4296 (work), 617-821-4296 (home)
- Comprehensive breastfeeding support, home visits,
breastfeeding classes, sleep consultations.
Jocelyn Langer, Doula, Childbirth Educator
- 94 Hale Rd
- Hubbardston MA 01452
- Labor Assistant / Doula, Childbirth Education in Spanish & English
Della Lawhon, Acupuncturist, Herbalist, and Midwifery Student
- 368 Village Street, A-6
- Millis MA 02054
- 508-376-5528 (home); 508-533-0808 (work)
- Providing individualized care in a community setting at a sliding scale in Metrowest. Chinese medicine is used to enhance fertility, help turn breech babies, manage discomforts of pregnancy, and encourage healthy babies.
Michelle Mills, LPN, Birth and Postpartum Doula, Apprentice Midwife
Meghan Nowland, Doula, Childbirth Educator, Herbalist, and Midwifery Student
- Lowell MA
- I teach Christian childbirth education, fertility awareness and I do placenta encapsulation.
Ieeda Rico, Midwifery student, EMT-Paramedic
Linda Rosa, Birth Doula
- Natick MA
- Serving women from Boston to Worcester
- Birth Doula Services - Professional labor assistant providing physical, emotional, and informational support prior to, during, and after childbirth
Cydney Scott, Photographer
Ellen Seebacher, Certified Childbirth Educator
Catherine McKeown-Lindsey Stamatos, Doula
Heather Staples, Midwifery Student
Erin Sweeney, Massage Therapist, Apprentice Midwife, and Doula
Sharon Watstein, Postpartum Doula
- 3 Chessman Drive
- Sharon MA 02067
- I am a certified postpartum doula helping families adapt to the challenges of a new baby by offering knowledge and support. I specialize in twins.
- P.O. Box 493
- Hinsdale MA 01235
- I am a consumer, student midwife, doula, childbirth educator, and placenta encapsulator.
- 105 Chestnut St, Suite 105
- Needham MA 02492
- Massage Therapy for the child-bearing year: pre-natal and post-natal massage therapy. Over 25 years experience working with mothers and others. Specializing in pregnancy massage.